Our core beliefs are a product is only as good as the company that stands behind it. This is why ABSi is so selective in chosing reputable brands and manufacturers to supply products for. Our mission on every sale is simple; "Keep Customers For Life". Expeditously solving warranty claims and service issues is a huge factor in satisfying customers long term. ABSi's obligation to the Buyer is to assist Buyer in presenting its warranty claims to the Manufacturer. Our service and delivery coordinators will gladly assist in this process and act as a liason when needed. ABSi's liability with respect to the condition of the goods sold to Buyer is limited to the adjustment provided by the Manufacturer's of the defective or damaged goods as stated in the Manufacturers Warranty. As your supplier, assisting our customer with vendor warranty claims is a foreseeable component of the sales process and an area we take seriously! Most successful companies have one thing in common, incredible customer service. We go out of our way to make sure the customer is appreciated, understood, and satisfied!
- Contact your local ABSi Sales Consultant.
- Contact us toll free at 888-442-9422 (24hrs)
Service Request (SR) Procedure: In order to initiate a field service claim for defective product a completed Field Service Request Form must be submitted to the Manufacturer. To process expeditiously, the SR form should be sent via email and include as much detail as possible including photos. The following is the procedure for properly submitting a Field Service Request Form and the sequence of events that will transpire once it is received by ABSi and or the Manufacturer.
- Warranty claim information identifying the issue must be transmitted to an ABSi service coordinator or directly to the Manufacturer. In some cases a field inspection by the Manufacturer or ABSi may be required first.
- The Field Service Request Form must be filled out in its entirety. The more detail provided (include photos) the faster the Manufacturer will resolve the claim.
- Once received, the SR will be submitted to the Manufacturer for processing and scheduling.
- Once processed by the Manufacturer, the Manufacturer or ABSi Service Coordinator will inform you of the service date and details.
- Jeld-Wen Service: To expedite JELD-WEN Warranty Claims or Parts Request, click on the JELD-WEN Service link to fill out a electronic Service Claim. Complete the form to begin the process of submitting a warranty claim. After completing the form, you will be contacted by a customer service representative within 1 business day. Fill out this form as completely and accurately as possible.